Eyelash Extension Training
Eyelash Extension Training is available in Australian capital cities and large regional cities.
Training is also available outside of Australia, please send an inquiry via the contact page to register your interest.
ProLash eyelash extension courses are available from beginners through to advanced.
Our students are taught to apply lashes safely and quickly. With most other eyelash extension training programs it may take up to 12 months to be able to apply an industry acceptable standard of 60 lashes per eye in 90 mins. When you first start, this could take up to 4 hours. With ProLash lash extension methods our students reach industry standard in 4-6 weeks! Meaning you will have the option to increase your income and return on investment in no time! Your assigned ProLash Trainer will coach and assist you until you are 100% confident and applying beautiful neat lash extensions that won't damage your client’s natural eyelashes.
Please note: Individual lashes DO NOT damage your own eyelashes. Damage is caused by the stylist if they use incorrect lash application techniques or poor lash selection.
Five Secrets System That Fills Your Appointment Book and Gets You Maximum Profit in Your Eyelash Extension Business
Quality Training That Guarantees Correct & Efficient Application
Giving Your Clients Huge Customer Satisfaction Every Time!
Correct Application Ensures Long Term Happy Clients.
- Why professional training is essential
- Why cheaper training ends up costing you 350% more
- Learn about hidden costs they don't tell you about
- How to have more sales from same clients
- How to become an obvious choice to get Lash Extensions from and still charge premium prices
Fill in your details and we will send you a Free Report immediately.
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Expert Quality Training
Train with ProLash and you will:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of styling, incorporating a range of lash lengths, thicknesses and curls to suit each client as an individual, protecting the health of the natural lashes.
- Faster Application Techniques that don’t compromise safety
- Demonstrate a strong ability to apply and style lashes to a range of face frames and eye shapes.
- Develop safe work practices, with an excellent aftercare program. Increase business opportunity.
- Access ongoing support network.
- Become registered and listed on the ProLash database as a certified ProLash Professional for extra client referrals.
- Safe tested products with one of the largest individual lash inventories on the market.
- Large return on investment
- Over 50% of our students have been trained elsewhere before coming to ProLash
Advanced or Conversion Training
We offer advanced eyelash extension courses and latest techniques trainings. Programs can cover bottom lash application, 3D lashes, advanced blending and styling.
Non-ProLash customers will be required to purchase a Conversion Kit.
Beginner to Intermediate Program
To graduate as a fully Certified ProLash Stylist, the ProLash Eyelash and Styling Program offers both theoretical and practical assessment to ensure complete education and competency, measured by post course assessments with added support.
- Introduction to eyelash extensions, Q & A.
- Product / technical knowledge.
- Safe practice: O H & S, work station/ table set up, safety & hygiene, eye conditions.
- Client consultation and consent.
- Individual Stylization: Correct lash selection of length, curl and thickness.
- Lash design and ProLash Medi-Corrective Lash Design.
- Individual lash application.
- Practical on mannequin.
- Practical on live model.
- How to promote your new business.
- Support from your trainer post course.
The above program is offered in a variety of ways. Prolash offers personal attention to all students via in salon training, workshops in Prolash salons and our training partners facilities.
Beginners - Intermediate Kits
Full beginner eyelash extension kits can be purchased in 3 different sizes. Click HERE to visit our online store to decide which best suits your needs. There are no hidden expenses, the ProLash beginners/intermediate kits come with everything you need to become an industry-leading Lash Stylist.